We have chickens! Order Here!
Our birds are humanely and ethically raised according to organic practices as students learn how to integrate them into our sustainable farming system. We do reserve the ability to treat them, appropriately, if they become injured or ill, which is why they won't be certified organic.
If you're interested in reserving a few plump broilers for your freezer, you can pre-order your fresh chicken now.
• Our next fresh harvest will be mid-October.
• We anticipate they will dress out at 4-5 pounds per bird, and will be priced at $5.50/lb.
• Deposits are $10 each and the balance of your order will be paid at pickup.
We now have frozen chickens available from our previous two harvests. They average 3-5 pounds and cost $5.50/lb. And you can choose your pick up location:
• Deposits are $10 each and the balance of your order will be paid at pickup
• If you choose to pick up at one of our Wednesday CSA drop off points please note that you must pick up your bird between 4:30-6pm on the Wednesday immediately following your order.
• If you choose to pick up at the Organic Farm School classroom our pickup time is Friday from 3-5pm.