We have chickens! Order Here!
Our birds are humanely and ethically raised according to organic practices as students learn how to integrate them into our sustainable farming system.
We have frozen chickens available from our last harvest of 2017. They average 3-5 pounds and cost $5.50/lb. And you can choose your pick up location:
• Deposits are $10 each and the balance of your order will be paid at pickup
• If you choose to pick up at one of our Wednesday CSA drop off points please note that you must pick up your bird between 4:30-6:30pm on the Wednesday immediately following your order.
• If you choose to pick up at the Organic Farm School classroom our pickup time is Friday from 3-5pm.
- You can now preorder chickens for 2018 from any of our five batches of birds, available for on-farm pick-up the day of the harvest. While the exact dates are yet to be determined, we know we'll be harvesting birds
- Late June
- Mid July
- Early September
- Late September
- Early November.
• We anticipate they will dress out at 4-5 pounds per bird, and will cost $5.50/lb.
• Deposits are $10 each and the balance of your order will be paid at pickup.
If you don't want to wait that long, we still have frozen chickens available this year while supplies last.