Our students learn about farming by farming! They plan, propagate, plant, cultivate, harvest, process, and sell food as a way to fully integrate their classroom learning. As they sell what they grow, they are simultaneously developing a sense of pride in their efforts, receiving feedback on the quality of their goods, and helping to offset the cost of their education.
If you would like to support their efforts by purchasing what they grow, here are a few options:
- Purchase a share in our Community Supported Agriculture (CSA) program
- Purchase sustainably raised poultry via our pre-sale option
- Purchase vegetables from our Shoreline and/or Redmond Farmers Market booths
- Purchase vegetables from our stand at the Ravenna Third Place Books, June 14 - November 15
- Purchase vegetables made available at the Star Store in Langley (beginning date to be announced)