- Why join a CSA?
- What should I expect in the share?
- How do I know what's in my share when I get it?
- What is the pick-up procedure?
- What if I miss my pick-up?
- What if I go on vacation?
- What if I want more or less food than this CSA share?
- What if it's already summer? Can I sign up late?
- Cancellation policy
Why Join a CSA?
- You buy Local
- Your support helps small local farms stay afloat.
- Connect with the food you eat by meeting your farmers and exploring the farms.
- You eat Well
- Buy the freshest food for your family.
- Explore new foods and learn to cook with them.
- Find out that beet greens aren’t just good for you, they’re tasty too!
- You live Healthy
- Eat more fresh vegetables and fruit.
- Share healthy eating habits with your kids. Expose them early to a variety of regional produce.
- You protect the Environment
- Support farmers who take care of their land by growing food in ways that take care of the soil.
- Cut down on the number of miles your food travels from the farm to your plate.
What should I expect in the share?
Oops, we're not done yet! We'll finish writing this page asap! Thanks for your patience :)